We provide a full range of services to our clients throughout each stage of the construction process:
- We develop a preliminary budget and schedule in-house and create an itemized walk-through of all of the elements that are needed for the project and other logistical issues so our clients can evaluate the viability of the project early on.
- We collaborate with the owners, architects and engineers from the beginning and throughout the process so that we can value engineer elements of the project and make appropriate adjustments that are satisfactory to the client from both a financial and aesthetic perspective.
- We are also are able to evaluate the potential building site and point out issues or negotiating points from a construction perspective.
- Once everyone is in agreement on budget and schedule we are able to bid out the project.
- The bids are reviewed with our principals and the project manager award the subcontracts, write-up the necessary documents and execute the project.
- We understand the financial importance of delivering the appropriate paper work, waivers and bills in timely fashion upon project completion.
- After completion we follow-up with our clients on-site and provide guidance on a wide-range of items including educating them on warranties, manuals, and troubleshooting.